I have a treat for you today! I’ve had a few questions about the brand new Pilates Summer program I just released. Many of them asking what the workouts look like and how the program works.
Well, here is how I’ve outlined the program for you. Each week you have three Pilates workouts that you will do three days a week. Heck, you can add in an extra days and do the workouts every day. With each week I’ve created a meal plan that changes from week to week. So it’s important you start on week one with me. Access to our private Facebook group, you’ll see me post pictures of my meals and tips…We all share the tips and pictures on here. Plus, there is a bonus tab with some extra cool stuff, Flexibility video, restaurant guide, and a supplement guide.
Oh, and I can’t forget this…weekly calls with me! We get on a call each week over the course of the program. It’s the perfect time to ask me tons of questions.
So let’s recap, here’s what’s involved with the program:
* Access to the Members Only 4 week Pilates Summer Makeover website.
* 3 NEW Pilates workouts each week...All different Pilates workouts, you will progress through a series of movements from one week to the next. There is method to the madness when I teach the progression of the movements to improve strength and endurance.
* 4 NEW Meals Plans for each week...Each week there is a new meal plan to follow along with your workouts. These meals plans vary from week to week. It is not the same plan for the entire 4 weeks.
* Bonuses!! I’ve added extra bonuses in there for you…Follow-along Pilates Flexibility video, Restaurant guide and a Supplement guide.
* Access to our Private Pilates Summer Make Over Facebook Group…this is where we share pictures of meals, answer questions and communicate with you.
* Last but not least!! We get to chat once a week! I will give you details of when our first call will be via email and Facebook private page.
As promised, here is a sample workout from the 4Week Pilates Summer Makeover for you to try at home….
Here is Your Workout Setup:
3 Rounds of work, 10 reps of each with 60 second rest in between.
* Roll Up W/Knees Bent
As you move through this exercises keep your feet firmly planted on the floor. If you are unable to bring yourself up to a sitting position that is okay. Place your hands behind your thighs and come up as high as you and keep working through it.
* Roll Up With Straight Legs
This move is a bit more challenging as it requires you to use your entire body to move up and down. If your hamstrings are
a little tight and hinder you from coming up, slightly bend your knees.
* Core Lift
Hands must be interlaced behind your head as you move through this exercise. It will prevent neck strain as you bring your chest up for the movement. Your hands should be holding the weight of your head, so relax your head into your hands.
* Core Lift Twist
Same movement as the Core Lift, but you will stay up and twist side to side. Be sure to keep your shoulders off the floor as best you can. Keep your head in alignment to your spine.
Keep practicing your Pilates exercises. You will get stronger each time you do them, stick to it!
Also, I mentioned this workout is a sample from The 4 Week Pilates Summer Makeover coaching program I just released. It will stay open until Saturday 3pm PST. Then it will be closed! The Summer Makeover officially begins on Sunday July 13th and goes through until August 9th.
If you feel you are ready and want a step-by-step program with me, then I encourage you to check it out HERE.…