Guess Who’s Turning 40!!
Oh Yeah! It’s my Birthday Weekend!!
But first, here’s a “Pilates Bootie Blaster Quickie” workout for you ==>>
Here is your workout summary: 3 Rounds, 10 reps (each side), and 15 sec rest. Once you feel you are able to maintain proper form, increase to 4 rounds.
* Pelvic Curl Lift
* Pelvic Curl hold Right leg Lift
* Pelvic Curl hold Left leg lift
Here are the important points you should keep in mind when performing the exercises in the video above:
– Objective of these moves are to ensure proper body alignment and constant engagement of the glutes.
– Pull the belly button in towards the spine while keeping the ribs pulled in and together.
– Lift the pubic bone up; tuck the pelvis under to lengthen the lower back. Stay out of your lower back the entire time by not letting it arch down.
– For beginners keep your feet on the floor. You can work up to placing your feet on a chair or bench.
– For more advanced, add 5lbs ankle weights to your workout and place your feet on a chair or bench.
Pilates looks easy but it’s a challenge of control and balance. With continued weekly practice your technique gets better and you’ll notice a tighter waistline and lifted a lifted firm bootie.
This Birthday weekend ONLY I’ve discounted the “45 Day Pilates Melt Down“ Online Programs were you’ll save over 60% OFF!! + PLUS the “Pilates for Fatloss” Bonuses!!