Keeping it simple yet effective with Bodyweight Pilates workouts. Give this Pilates workout a try tonight or first thing in the morning. It’ll get your body moving and you’ll be ready to start your day off right! Make sure you pay close attention to my cues while I demonstrate each move.
Don’t rush through the movements, take your time to execute each move correctly and with control. The beauty of Pilates is the Quality of the move versus the Quantity of reps you can do…
Check Out the Video Below…
The 3 Minute Pilates Ab workout summary: Do a total of 4 Rounds, 10-15 reps of each move, rest 30 seconds between each round.
A few key points you want to think about when practicing the Mini Roll-Up, Leg Scissor Switch and the 45 Degree:
* Keep your abdominals zipped in and braced at all times. In other words keep your belly button pulled into your spine. The focus is to target the deep transverse abdominals and want them engaged the entire time.
* Resist the urge to arch your lower back or tug at your hip flexors.
* Keep your pelvis still by trying not to rock your hips side to side.
*Let your head fall into your hands, no tension in your neck.
* Keep your head in alignment with the spine.
* Keep ribs pulled in towards the spine and down to the floor.
* Do not tuck your chin to your chest or shrug shoulders up.
* Breath! Inhale and exhale out through each move. Keep mindful thought while executing each move with control and awareness.
These Bodyweight Pilates moves will encourage the body to move in a fluid motion and increase body strength, stamina and develop a lean toned physique. Just in time for the Fall Season… You can now grab a copy of my Brand NEW Fall Bodyweight Pilates Program...
Leave a Reply