This recipe is a great option for a weekend breakfast – it’s delicious and ready in 20 minutes. These pancakes are gluten-free and are lower in carbs and sugar than pancakes made from packaged mix. Enjoy these with a side of eggs and fresh fruit…
Recipe makes about 10 pancakes…
Easy Gluten-Free Pancakes
Here’s what you need….
- 1 mashed banana
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- coconut oil
1. Combine the mashed banana, eggs, coconut sugar, vanilla and almond extracts in a food processor. Add the flour, soda and salt. Mix well. let the batter sit for 15 minutes.
2. Preheat coconut oil on your griddle over medium heat. Ladle pancake batter by 1/4 cup onto griddle. When bubbles form, flip the pancakes to cook other side.
3. Serve with sliced banana and pure maple syrup.
Nutritional Analysis: One pancake equals: 148 calories, 9g fat, 8g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, and 4g protein.