Like getting your protein fix from meats? If you’re in the market for young-looking skin that doesn’t disclose your age, you’ll be happy to know that eating meat can help you do just that. Just be careful, not all meats are created equal.
I prefer lean meats, for example: Lean Ground Turkey either 93/7 or Extra Lean, Chicken Breast, Lean Ground Beef. And of course fish, Mahi, Mahi, Tilapia or Salmon.
For increased collagen that keeps your skintight across your face, lean meats are the way to go. If you like fish, get your fill of salmon. It’s full of amazing omega-3 fatty acids that has been the talk of the medical community for years. Salmon helps ward off cancers and improve your circulation, all while giving your skin that healthy glow you want and keeping your skin from getting dry.
Fruits & Veggies….
Besides your meats (or in lieu of them if you’re not a meat-eater), you’ll want a healthy helping of fruits and vegetables. Especially if you want skin that makes people wonder if you and your children are brothers and sisters.
What kind of fruits and vegetables can help you out? When it comes to your skin’s health, any fruit or vegetable is useful. Just remember that the more color a fruit has, the more nutrients it holds. The more nutrients, the better it is for your skin!
A few of the best include the following:
* Avocados – they provide healthy, monounsaturated fats that help your skin stay well hydrated.
* Oranges – full of cell-hydrating water, vitamin C does double duty by helping create collagen, which keeps your skin plump and smooth.
* Grapes – a particular chemical called resveratrol comes from grape skins and is remarkably efficient at fighting inflammation and bringing the aging process to a nice, slow pace.
* Pomegranates – on top of fighting free radicals, they help preserve the collagen you’ve worked so hard to get in the first place.
* Kale and Spinach – these and other leafy greens serve to protect against damage done to your skin by the sun. By improving your skin’s elasticity (which helps you look younger), and keep your skin as hydrated as possible.
* Cauliflower and Brussels Sprouts – they may not look like much, but they’re loaded with antioxidants and reduce your risk of cancer and give your immune system a boost, while cauliflower even works to keep your teeth whiter.
And a Little Grain…
Oats, such as those found in oatmeal, are made up of complex carbohydrates and are low on the glycemic scale. Eating oats is particularly helpful for looking younger, as they help you feel full longer and avoid putting on age-increasing pounds.
Additionally, oats are full of plant-based chemicals that are responsible for preventing skin cell damage.
When you have healthier skin, you have a healthier you who looks young, happy and is ready to take on the world!
There are certain foods which are specifically designed to make you look and feel leaner – all while holding LESS water.
Look And Feel Younger in LESS Than 24 Hours From Now….