Now that it’s warming up outside that craving for something cold n’ sweet begins to creep up on you and before you know it you’re grabbing something loaded with calories.
Store bought popsicles contain artificial colors, flavors and sweeteners that spike your blood sugar and lead to weight gain.
This recipe, on the other hand is made with organic, Greek yogurt, and fresh fruit.
Here’s what you need…
* 2 cups organic, vanilla Greek yogurt
* 1 orange, peeled and seeded
* 1 cup pineapple chunks
* 1 teaspoon agave nectar
1. Fill the bottom 1/3 of each Popsicle mold with yogurt.
Freeze for 15 minutes.
2. In a high-speed blender, combine the orange, pineapple
and agave nectar. Blend on high speed for a full minute.
3. Fill the remaining space in each mold with the orange
mixture. Freeze until solid.