These tacos are the perfect get ready for beach season meal. Flaky, protein-filled fish topped with mango salsa and wrapped in a crunchy guilt-free lettuce leaf.
It’s flavorful, satisfying and will keep you on track with your fitness goals.
Lettuce Wrapped Fish Tacos
Here’s what you need…
4 (3.5oz) Cod Fillets
1/2 cup tropical vinaigrette
4 large pieces of butter lettuce
4 tablespoons guacamole
1 cup shredded cabbage
4 tablespoons mango salsa
1. Marinate the cod fillets in dressing for 20 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a pan with olive oil.
3. Place marinated cod in prepared pan, cut lime in half and squeeze juice over cod. Bake for 15 minutes.
4. While cod is baking, seperate leaves from lettuce, being careful to keep them intact. Assemble individual tacos by putting a tablespoon of guacamole on a lettuce leaf, topped with 1/4 cup of cabbage.
5. Once fish is done, change oven to broil for a few minutes, watching closely until top is browned. Remove from oven.
6. Top each prepared taco with a piece of fish, a spoonful of salsa, and a slice of the remaining lime half.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 141.5 calories, 2.5 fat, 61 mg sodium, 4.8g carbohydrate, 1.2g fiber, and 23g protein