Here’s a recipe that allows you to indulge in something sweet, cold and creamy without the sugar rush. Which makes this delicious snack even more beneficial.
Here’s what you need…
- 20 organic strawberries
- 2 cups non fat Greek Yogurt
- 1 scoop Bio Trust Vanilla Protein Powder
- optional * 1/4 cup Stevia In The Raw*
1. Wash and hull the strawberries. Mix in a blender until smooth.
2. Add yogurt and Bio Trust Vanilla Protein (and Stevia In The Raw, if using) and blend well.
3. Pour into an ice cream maker and run until yogurt is frozen and creamy.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 87 calories, 0g fat, 53mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, and 13g protein.