Quick and Easy! Makes for a perfect lunch. You can prepare this in the evening and pack it in a container and it’s ready for you lunch at work the following day!
This salad is a delicious solution to the age-old question, “What’s for lunch?”, It’s filled with wholesome ingredients, protein and fiber to enhance your hard earned fitness results.
Easy Chicken Salad
Here’s what you need:
For the Salad:
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, chopped
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 Tablespoon red onion, minced
- 1/2 cup cucumber, chopped
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 4 strips, cooked nitrate-free bacon, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
For the Dressing
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 packet stevia
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Combine all of the salad ingredients in a large salad bowl. Mix to combine.
- Combine all of the dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Drizzle over the salad and serve.
Looking For More Tasty Recipes? CLICK HERE FOR MORE