In staying with out Motivation Action Plan, I have a few more simple tips to add on.
Truth be told, I have those days where I’d rather snuggle up with Rocky early in the morning than to get mself out of my warm bed. Plus, Rocky would agree, he curls up under the blanket and doesn’t want to go out for his morning walk.
Call me crazy, but I luv luv the feeling of being sore! That’s what gets me going every day. I surround myself with other like-minded people who enjoy it just as much as I do.
We walk funny with sore bums and can barely laugh from sore abs, it’s a good time!
On to our list!
Motivation Action Plan Part II
1. You’ll be less likely to binge: Exercise has a powerful anti-binge effect on the body. This is due in part by an increase in sensitivity to leptin, a protein hormone, which has an appetite-taming effect.
2. You’ll burn calories: You know that excess body fat is made up of stored and unused calories. Fight back by burning loads of calories with fat-blasting workouts.
3. You’ll be more confident: Who doesn’t wish they walked and talked with more confidence? A consistent exercise program will do just that. As your body becomes more fit, watch as your confidence sky-rockets.
4. You’ll have fun: Believe it or not, exercise can be extremely enjoyable. Remember how fun it was to run around as a kid? Tap into your inner child as you find a mode of exercise that gets you excited.
5. You’ll reduce your blood pressure: Exercise has been proven more effective than medication in reducing blood pressure to normal levels. A single workout has been shown to reduce blood pressure for the day and regular exercise reduces overall blood pressure in the long run.
Burn Calories…Have Fun and Reduce Blood Pressure!
Get moving and Flatten Your Tummy with the Fit Pilates Abs series....