Pizza Pizza!! Yes! This is an all time favorite of so many. I took a poll yesterday and 70% picked Pizza over nachos.
My favorite is Nachos 😋
But Pizza is right there as one of those Yummy treats!
That’s why I created this recipe for all of my pizza lovers out there!
- 1 head of Cauliflower
- 1 bag of Turkey Bacon Slices
- 1 container of Mushroom Slices
- 1 cup low-skim Mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried Oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried Parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 black pepper
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 1 garlic clove chopped
- 2 eggs beaten
- Add cauliflower to food processor, pulse until finely minced.
- Put cauliflower in microwave for 5 minutes.
- Add dry ingredients and cheese to cauliflower and mix well, should look a little doughy.
- Place parchment paper on pan, press cauliflower mix in a circle.
- Put in oven at 450 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Remove pizza from oven, top with 1/2 cup marinara sauce, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, turkey pepperoni and mushrooms.
- Put pizza back in the oven for 20 minutes.
You can add any toppings like veggies…chicken…steak!