Chocolate Almond Butter Pecan Crunch
Who wants to try this yummy chocolate recipe? Chocolate Almond Butter Pecan Crunch, a recipe I learned from Natalie Jill. I’ve made a few modifications to it and it’s so yummy!!
3/4 cup coconut oil
3 tbsp raw cacao
1/2 cup almond flour
3 tsbp maple syrup
6 1/2 tsp almond butter (one per cup)
1. Whisk the first 4 ingredients together.
2. Pour half of the mixture into 6 muffin cup.
3. Put in the freezer for about 5 minutes. Take them out and put a spoonful of almond butter in each one,
4. Pour the remainder of the mixture in each cup to cover the nut butter and freeze.
5. Top the cups with crushed pecans
Looking for more healthy dessert and dinner recipes? Be sure you grab a copy of my Lean Body Cookbooks by clicking here.